There is a lot of planning to make your wedding day the Perfect Day. Planning the food and making sure none of your bridesmaids get “hangry” is just one of a million details. Let us take on that detail for you, and cater a beautiful meal that will please all of your guests.
The menu below is a sample from one of our catered spring 2017 wedding events. Featuring a Cocktail Reception and a three-course meal, this particular menu was planned for a party of 30 with full table service.
Contact us to arrange your own perfect menu – and let us help you with your day.
- Seared Scallops on Sourdough Crostini with Caramelized Onions & Aged Cheddar
- Croûte aux champignons on a Crisp Topped with Emmental Cheese
- Champagne Poached Lobster on Tasting Spoons with Avocado & Cilantro
- Sundried Tomato, Black Olive & Feta Wraps
- Double Smoked Pork Belly with Roasted Shallots & Bing Cherries
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with Trio of Dipping Sauces
Father of the Bride: Welcome Toast just before Dinner
- Classic Lobster Bisque infused with a Sherry Reduction & Cream
- Tomato Basil Bisque with Folded Whipped Cream
- Crepe Wrapped Spinach, pear Salad with Creamy Tarragon Dressing and Candied Pistachio Praline
- Slow Roasted Herb Rubbed AAA Prime Rib with Classic Beef Jus, Yorkshire Pudding and Whipped Horse Radish
- Baby Roasted Medley of Root Vegetable with Fresh Sage & Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper Crusted Fingerling Potatoes
- Butter Braised Asparagus
- Vegetarian Option:
- Phyllo Pillow Stuffed with Sweet Julienne Carrots, Red peppers, Sautéed Leeks & Goat’s Cheese
A special menu was provided for one particular guest:
- Tomato Bisque – No Dairy
- Phyllo Pillow Stuffed with Sweet Julienne Carrots, Red peppers, Sautéed Leeks with Lobster & Artichoke Hearts
- Fresh Berries for Dessert
- Wedding Cake, cut by Bride & Groom after the meal.